3 Day Attorney Review | Residential Real Estate Contract
The details of our 3 day attorney review include:
1. Initial call with client to discuss questions related to the real estate contract.
2. Initial attorney review of the contract.
3. Notes and comments to client regarding the contract review.
4. Includes up to 2 additional reviews of changes that were made to the contract.
5. Final Review of completed contract.
All contract review work will be completed within 1 business day.
If it is agreed with the client that the deal does not make sense to move forward and close, attorney will write a letter cancelling contract.
Note: The review fee charged does not include attending any meetings or closings, nor does it constitute any additional attorney client relationship outside the scope of the 3 day real estate contract review.